QA Lead - Hyderabad, India
What We Do…
PharmaForce provides the most advanced technology solutions to help Covered Entities and Pharmacies navigate and execute their 340B programs. We believe in the program and its benefits to our healthcare system and patients. PharmaForce 340B solutions are exclusively designed to improve the overall program processes and financial performance of our entities so they can focus on patient care.
We strive to continuously provide reliable and flexible technology, the BEST customer service, and drive down the administrative fees for our entities. Our technology helps our entities remain compliant in the ever-changing regulatory landscape. Our team has decades of experience building and managing Healthcare IT solutions. We have leveraged this experience to bring the best 340B solution suite to the market.
What You’ll Be Doing…
- Should be able to understand the business requirement and prepare test cases
- Capable of executing test cases and update the progress
- Log defects and prepare defect report
- Reporting the progress daily basis through sprint / status calls
- Should be able to demo the test feature
- Able to automate the regression cases
What You’ll Need To Have:
- Proficient knowledge on QA and QC concepts.
- Good exposure to DB testing – preferably MSSQL.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Ability to track and follow-up on tasks.
- Ability to analyze and understand the business requirement.
- Test case identification and Test data preparation.
- Atleast 4 years’ experience in leading a team/project.
- Good analytical skills.
- Experience : 6 to 12 years.
Nice to have….
- Automation testing.
- Health care domain programming knowledge