Pharmacy Account Manager - USA
What We Do…
PharmaForce provides the most advanced technology solutions to help Covered Entities and Pharmacies navigate and execute their 340B programs. We believe in the program and its benefits to our healthcare system and patients. PharmaForce 340B solutions are exclusively designed to improve the overall program processes and financial performance of our entities so they can focus on patient care.
We strive to continuously provide reliable and flexible technology, the BEST customer service, and drive down the administrative fees for our entities. Our technology helps our entities remain compliant in the ever-changing regulatory landscape. Our team has decades of experience building and managing Healthcare IT solutions. We have leveraged this experience to bring the best 340B solution suite to the market.
What You’ll Be Doing…
You will be responsible for managing existing pharmacies within the PharmaForce platform The individual will interact with Covered Entities, Pharmacies, Gateway Providers, and others. The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task managing multiple projects at once while serving as the subject matter experts for pharmacy account management. The individual must be detailed oriented and proactive, always being solution oriented in coming up with the best and most efficient ways to continually improve. The individual will be able to work with minimal supervision and go above and beyond for our pharmacies and in assisting their team members.
- Manage independent pharmacies once they are "Live"
- Conduct and present Health Reports monthly to your assigned pharmacies
- Be proactive in identifying any concerns / issues a pharmacy may have with orders/ billing before the pharmacy would
- Be the primary contact person for the Independent Pharmacies
- Work with the Entity Account Management team to ensure proper communication between the pharmacy and entity
- Take pharmacy customer support calls and help with answering questions, training, troubleshooting, and following through on support tickets
- Analyze capture rates with your assigned pharmacies and come up with ways to improve the program
- Work with wholesalers as it relates to daily orders when needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need To Have:
- 2+ years of 340B experience as a 340B Pharmacy Account Manager
- Pharmacy Technician experience
And by the way, we’re not stuffy and corporate around here. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. Our leadership really communicates and listens! Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as...
- Fully remote role
- 401(k) match
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Very generous PTO package
- Generous quarterly bonus when company goals are met
- Employee discount program on thousands of things from major purchases to day-to-day essentials
- Core values that promote work-life balance, hold each other to a high standard, and be proactive in our work