Implementation Manager - USA
What We Do…
PharmaForce provides the most advanced technology solutions to help Covered Entities and Pharmacies navigate and execute their 340B programs. We believe in the program and its benefits to our healthcare system and patients. PharmaForce 340B solutions are exclusively designed to improve the overall program processes and financial performance of our entities so they can focus on patient care.
We strive to continuously provide reliable and flexible technology, the BEST customer service, and drive down the administrative fees for our entities. Our technology helps our entities remain compliant in the ever-changing regulatory landscape. Our team has decades of experience building and managing Healthcare IT solutions. We have leveraged this experience to bring the best 340B solution suite to the market.
What You’ll Be Doing…
The 340B Implementation Manager is tasked with implementing all new covered entities while educating the CE on how to best set-up their 340B Program with PharmaForce. The Implementation Manager will ensure that the CE is set-up in the most optimal way with least effort. They are ultimately responsible for getting the CE to a timely and successful go live which results in 340B savings for the customer while delivering a proactive and smooth customer implementation experience.
- Leading CE implementations of Contract Pharmacy, Split-billing, Cash Cards, and Home Infusion set-ups.
- Provide technology leadership and support throughout the implementation process. Create, present and manage/lead project implementation plans to customers.
- Obtain the CE files and review them for accuracy.
- Analyze customer needs and identify & present appropriate system functionality options to meet those needs.
- Provide strategic support for initiatives that require technical support and implementation efforts.
- Provide leadership as focal point of contact for internal communications and escalation of issues during the implementation process. Conduct feasibility and profitability analysis to determine financial impacts.
- Serve as subject matter expert to customers in educating them on 340B rules/regulations, implementation process and software functionality.
- Maintain a high level of communication with all levels of client interaction to ensure proactive, solution oriented problem identification and resolution.
- Train end users, answer application questions and provide training aids.
What You’ll Need To Have:
- 2+ years of 340B experience as a 340B Pharmacy Account Manager
- Experience with Split-billing implementations and crosswalks are a big plus
- Experience working with Wholesaler and setting-up EDIs
- Ability to be extremely detailed-oriented and proactive
- Be responsive and clear in communicating
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and multitasking multiple CE Implementations at once
- Ability to perform with a high-level of professionalism and a caring attitude for each CE
- Ability to interact with and work through the details with multiple parties to resolve issues
- Knowledge of and passionate about the 340B Drug Pricing Program
And by the way, we’re not stuffy and corporate around here. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. Our leadership really communicates and listens! Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as . . .
- Fully remote role
- 401(k) match
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Very generous PTO package
- Generous quarterly bonus when company goals are met
- Employee discount program on thousands of things from major purchases to day-to-day essentials
- Core values that promote work-life balance, hold each other to a high standard, and be proactive in our work