Database Engineer - Hyderabad, India
What We Do…
PharmaForce provides the most advanced technology solutions to help Covered Entities and Pharmacies navigate and execute their 340B programs. We believe in the program and its benefits to our healthcare system and patients. PharmaForce 340B solutions are exclusively designed to improve the overall program processes and financial performance of our entities so they can focus on patient care.
We strive to continuously provide reliable and flexible technology, the BEST customer service, and drive down the administrative fees for our entities. Our technology helps our entities remain compliant in the ever-changing regulatory landscape. Our team has decades of experience building and managing Healthcare IT solutions. We have leveraged this experience to bring the best 340B solution suite to the market.
What You’ll Be Doing…
- Constantly test the data that is coming from the database to ensure it is not corrupted
- Ensure that the data produced is accurate
- Assist in design and development of database systems
- Optimize database systems for performance and reliability
- Perform database maintenance and troubleshooting activities
- Test database systems and perform bug fixes
- Provide database solutions based on technical documents and business requirements.
- Develop database functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
- Provide technical assistance to resolve all database issues related to performance, capacity and access.
- Ensure data integrity and quality in database systems.
- Maintain standard policies for database development activities.
- Identify and rectify database errors in a timely manner.
- Create physical and logical database models as per the business requirements.
- Manage and monitor performance, capacity and security of database systems.
- Prepare documentations regarding database design, configuration and change management tasks.
- Perform data back-up and archival on regular basis.
What You’ll Need To Have:
- Strong Knowledge and Expertise in Database Design, SQL Server Coding and Performance Tuning.
- Should have expertise in database architecture, design, integration and data modeling.
- Should have experience in Sqlserver 2008 R2/ Sqlserver 2012
- Should have at least 4 years of experience in SQL Server Programming.
- Strong Knowledge on DBCC Commands and SQL Server Architecture, Index Maintenance and Jobs
- Good Knowledge and worked in SQL Server DBA Activities.
- Should be involved in Client Communication and presenting Models to Client.
- Understands Business needs and change the existing system as per the business needs.
- Experience in Replication, Clustering and High Availability Features of SQL Server.
- Exposure in Health Care (PBM/Claims Adjudication/340B) Domain.
- Experience : 4 to 6 years