Account Manager - USA
What We Do…
PharmaForce provides the most advanced technology solutions to help Covered Entities and Pharmacies navigate and execute their 340B programs. We believe in the program and its benefits to our healthcare system and patients. PharmaForce 340B solutions are exclusively designed to improve the overall program processes and financial performance of our entities so they can focus on patient care.
We strive to continuously provide reliable and flexible technology, the BEST customer service, and drive down the administrative fees for our entities. Our technology helps our entities remain compliant in the ever-changing regulatory landscape. Our team has decades of experience building and managing Healthcare IT solutions. We have leveraged this experience to bring the best 340B solution suite to the market.
What You’ll Be Doing…
The individual will be responsible for managing customer accounts ensuring that we provide the highest level of customer service and attentiveness to our customers. The individual will interact with Covered Entities, Pharmacies, Gateway Providers, and others. The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task managing multiple projects at once while serving as the subject matter experts for the covered entities and pharmacies. The individual must be detailed oriented and always willing to help our entity accounts run the best 340B program possible. The individual will be able to work with minimal supervision and go above and beyond for our entities.
- Provide proactive account management including helping our entities manage a compliant 340B program
- Lead a monthly 340B Health Report call which helps the entity know how their program is performing and following up on action items
- Lead quarterly financial performance reports and mock audits assisting the entity in finding areas of improvement in their program
- Assist entities is maximizing their program savings via expansion of contract pharmacies, specialty pharmacies, referral prescription captures, and other creative ways
- Take customer calls and help with answering questions, training, troubleshooting, and following through on tickets
- Assist our entities in preparing for HRSA audits and external audits
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and efficiencies within the customers use of the application
- Stay up to date with all 340B guidelines and using that experience to help our entities improve their program performance
- Analyze capture rates and work with the technical team to resolve data file issues
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need To Have:
- 2+ years of 340B experience as a 340B Manager
- Ability to be extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to interact with and work through the details with multiple parties to resolve issues
- Knowledge of and passionate about the 340B Drug Pricing Program
- Must have split-billing and contract pharmacy experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 340B ACE preferred
And by the way, we’re not stuffy and corporate around here. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. Our leadership really communicates and listens! Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as...
- Fully remote full-time role
- 401(k) match
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Very generous PTO package
- Generous quarterly bonus when company goals are met
- Employee discount program on thousands of things from major purchases to day-to-day essentials
- Core values that promote work-life balance, hold each other to a high standard, and be proactive in our work