DotNet Lead - Hyderabad, India
What We Do…
PharmaForce provides the most advanced technology solutions to help Covered Entities and Pharmacies navigate and execute their 340B programs. We believe in the program and its benefits to our healthcare system and patients. PharmaForce 340B solutions are exclusively designed to improve the overall program processes and financial performance of our entities so they can focus on patient care.
We strive to continuously provide reliable and flexible technology, the BEST customer service, and drive down the administrative fees for our entities. Our technology helps our entities remain compliant in the ever-changing regulatory landscape. Our team has decades of experience building and managing Healthcare IT solutions. We have leveraged this experience to bring the best 340B solution suite to the market.
What You’ll Be Doing…
- Should be able to understand and analyze the business requirements
- Design and Propose solution and approach, with standard design patterns
- Leading and guiding team to follow coding standards/Best practices
- Reporting the progress daily basis through sprint / status calls
- Proactively identify any design issues
What You’ll Need To Have:
- Proficient knowledge in C#, Asp.Net, DotNet Core.
- Experience working in RESTful API, Windows Services,Entity Framework.
- Experience in MVC, oAuth, OpenID,Angular JS,Vue JS,React JS.
- Knowledge and experience in Micro Services, Version control (Git/svn/TFS).
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Experience : 6 to 10 years.
Nice to have….
- Knowledge in MSSQL, Azure SQL, Service Fabric, Actor Model.
- Experience in ADO.Net, HIPPA and SOC2
- Deployment automation, Multi-tenant environment