Operations Analyst - USA
What We Do…
PharmaForce provides the most advanced technology solutions to help Covered Entities and Pharmacies navigate and execute their 340B programs. We believe in the program and its benefits to our healthcare system and patients. PharmaForce 340B solutions are exclusively designed to improve the overall program processes and financial performance of our entities so they can focus on patient care.
We strive to continuously provide reliable and flexible technology, the BEST customer service, and drive down the administrative fees for our entities. Our technology helps our entities remain compliant in the ever-changing regulatory landscape. Our team has decades of experience building and managing Healthcare IT solutions. We have leveraged this experience to bring the best 340B solution suite to the market.
What You’ll Be Doing…
You will be responsible for coordinating and providing analytical support on PharmaForce’s financial and operational issues, review of data collection and analysis to detect deficient controls, and to optimize compliance. The individual will interact with Covered Entities, Pharmacies, Gateway Providers, and others. The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task managing multiple projects at once while serving as the subject matter experts for the technical team. The individual must be detailed oriented and proactive, always being solution oriented in coming up with the best and most efficient ways to continually improve. The individual will be able to work with minimal supervision and go above and beyond for our entities and in assisting their team members.
- Use Excel or a comparable data management tool not limited to other business intelligence tools.
- Maintain database with all Medicaid plans from every state.
- Monitor and audit state Medicaid claims to ensure compliance to prevent potential duplicate discount rebates.
- Identifies data trends and makes recommendations for quality improvement
- Compiles analytical and statistical reports as needed.
- Formulates, defines and recommends scope and format of reports.
- Strive to consistently improve the overall efficiency, value, and internal support of the 340B Program.
- Develop reports that can be used to educate staff and assist management in tracking the overall financial impact to the organization.
- Build other reports, as appropriate, to monitor and improve 340B Program compliance and performance.
- Monitor ordering processes from wholesalers.
- Analyze invoices, shipping, and inventory processes.
- Develop working relationships with internal working counterparts (IT, accounting, account managers, and others) to facilitate productive exchanges of information to improve efficiency and promote compliance.
- Provide data, information, and reports as needed for other business units within the organization
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need To Have:
- Experience with data visualization and Business Intelligence tools
- Experience with building dashboards
- 340B ACE Certification
- 340B experience preferred not mandatory
And by the way, we’re not stuffy and corporate around here. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. Our leadership really communicates and listens! Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as...
- Candidate will work from our HQ at our Wayne, PA office
- 401(k) match
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Very generous PTO package
- Generous quarterly bonus when company goals are met
- Employee discount program on thousands of things from major purchases to day-to-day essentials
- Core values that promote work-life balance, hold each other to a high standard, and be proactive in our work